A collaboration of schools aiming for excellent outcomes for children in our community through:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Developing inspiring leaders
- Collaboration between children
- Innovative business management achieving best value
FutureZone is an education improvement partnership of currently 13 primary schools, a hospital school and 3 secondary schools in Islington.
We support and inspire each other in a number of ways:
- Collaborating at a leadership level including the annual Heads conference
- Creating opportunities for children to work together across schools through exciting termly projects:
- Poetry competition through Fronter
- Kenwood House painting and writing project
- Multimedia film project
We are seeking to develop the partnership further in a number of innovative ways. For example we plan to use our collective strength to provide best value services for our schools in the future.
Schools: Ambler, Canonbury, Drayton Park, Duncombe, Gillespie, Grafton, Hanover, Montem, Newington Green, Pakeman, Rotherfield, Winton and Yerbury.
Secondary: IAMS, Mount Carmel and Saint Aloysius.